THE BEGINNING: SIX AMAZING BRANDS WITH THE SAME CONCEPT!

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

It has been a long time since The Ordinary broke the skincare industry with their main concept: simple, effective, affordable, and easy-to-use skincare products, that have nothing to envy to luxury brands, at all! The western taboos were broke, and that, plus the Asian beauty products revolution, finally democratized the beauty market, expanding it even more, filling it with highly effective and inexpensive options.

Now we have products from 3USD to 15USD from so many interesting brands that are challenging luxury brands at the same time, with high quality formulas and ingredients like: The Ordinary, Revuele, Beauty Drops, Truelogie, Revolution Skincare London, and Revox.

What is the beginning in this blog? Me trying all these products, and making a highly detailed post, sharing my experience, and maybe full of happiness, since I’m actually loving Revuele skincare products, asking myself every single day how they can create such a good products with those prices (1USD to 6USD).


Everyone knows brands like The Ordinary or Revolution Skincare London (thank you social media), but it seems like no one knows what is Truelogie or Revox… so I really want to taste their products, and create my own conclusion.

 ****

***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.