THE FACE SERUMS THAT LEAVED ME WITHOUT WORDS: BIOVÈNE (THE CONSCIOUS).

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

A month ago I bought seven different face serums from a Spanish brand called Biovène, to create a new skincare routine focused on eliminating dark spots, moisturize and even the skin tone, so I ended buying: C +20% Serum, Spot Serum, Lifting Serum, Super Serum, Glow Serum, Radiance Serum, and Renewal Serum. In addition, I was interested in one of the Biovène line called The Conscious, which is based on clean beauty, with ingredients and formulas particularly created to treat spicific skin problems or necessities. Even keeping that in mind, I never imagined what was to come.




I decided to start with The Spot serum (night), and The Lift Serum (day), wich I used for an entire month.


The Lift Serum really shocked me, for its intense moisture properties, and non greasy texture. Day by day I could notice how my skin was more hydrated, balanced, and plumper. But the most curious thing is how my combination to oily skin was loving this dense/rich formula, fulfilling one of the most famous theories: if you don't have a good skincare routine, with a proper moisturizer, it will becomes unbalanced, producing its own type of moisture, to balance the skin, SEBUM.




Lift Serum has an active ingredient, Matrixyl 3.000 10%, and organic green tea, both well known for their nice skincare benefits.

  • Matrixyl 3.000: is a synthetic peptide that stimulates collagen production, helping to restructure damaged skin. Is composed by two matrikines (oligopeptides, and protein fragments), PAL - GHK and PAL - GQPR, whose main properties are to restore collagen and elastin, giving the skin a more youthful appearance.

  • Green tea: a type of tea made from Camellia Sinensis, with anti-inflammatory properties, that helps to calm irritation, skin redness, and swelling.


On the other side, the Spot Serum, shocked me for its main ingredients combination: salicylic acid (2%), organic coconut oil, niacinamide, tea tree, cinnamon, ginger, and chamomile. At first, this ingredients combination seems to be very abrassive, but not! On the contrary, it is quite effective serum, with a mild formula.



On the other side, with the ingredient list, I learned that nothing is said in the skincare universe. Even if I use to use pure and organic coconut oil to remove my makeup, and to soften my hair and skin, without never noticing any breakout, there are a lot of experts that said coconut oil is comedogenic, not being the best skincare ingredient, but now (and then) my opinion still the same: it depends of the type of coconut oil, how is used, and how is combined.


  • Salicylic acid: dissolves dead skin cells, unclog pores, reduce sebum secretion, treats comedones and pimples, and fights acne bacteria.

  • Organic coconut oil: reduces inflammation, is antimicrobial (helps to treat acne bacteria), helps with wound healing, and moisturizes the skin.

  • Niacinamide: sebum control, pore-minimizing, treats hyperpigmentation, calms the skin, anti-aging, helps to restore the lipid barrier.

  • Tea tree oil: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic, wound healer, and helps to regulate sebum production.

  • Cinnamon: calms acne, helps to moisturize the skin, anti - aging, antiseptic, and anti-blemish.

  • Ginger: fades scars, anti-aging, and purify the skin. 

  • Chamomile: fights free radical damage, and moistures the skin.


After a month using it as a night skin treatment, I could finally see the results: my skin was more even, my dark spots were significally reduced, and I could feel my skin more clean (no more little black heads on the tip of my nose). Another thing that caught my attention was the serum texture: dense, moisturizing, and fast absorbing; whereas this type of serums usually have a more liquid texture.



 ****

***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media!***

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TWITTER.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.