My Red Rock Stars! Long-lasting affordable red lipsticks.

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

I always wanted to share my personal list of favorite red lipstick, the best part is that all of them are very affordable, with a very good quality, with incredible pigmentation, and an even better fixation. Maybe, in the next post, I will share with you my other favorites, but with average prices, and another with expensive prices! 

FULL OF PIGMENT & TIMELESS, LET’S START!



JORDANA, Modern Matte Lipstick: Matte Stile.



JORDANA, Modern Matte Lipstick: Matte Caliente. 



MISS RÔSE, Matte Lipstick: #35 Passion. 



MISS RÔSE, Matte Lipstick: #36 Iris.



NYX, Pure Red: LSS-533A.



AVON-MARK, 2 in 1 lip tattoo.




NYX, Soft Matte Lip Cream: Monte Carlo (SMLC10).


****

***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.