My 2021, Spring/Summer morning skincare routine.

Sunday, June 6, 2021

We are in June, and that means that we are in summer time, in the skincare language: protect the skin, and calm the skin! So, I wanted to share with you my spring/summer skincare routine, with products I’m loving! As reference: I have sensitivity/combination to oily skin.


CLEANSER: CeraVe Moisturizing Face Cleanser (twice).

This facial cleanser is one of my favorites, and all the good reputation it has is deserved: it has good ingredients, cleanses the skin well, conditions and hydrates it. The main ingredients are hyaluronic acid, and 3 essentials ceramides. The best thing? is hypoallergenic, and really soothes and calms the skin. 





FACE TONER: Kueshi Laboratoire Revitalizing Face Toner.

Even if at first I was pretty skeptical, I ended up loving this face toner, I always use it after my face cleanser, and to create my clay mask, this is how deep I love this product. To me, along with the Yves Rocher hydrating face toner, is actually one of the best affordable face toner. 



The main ingredients are: Aloe Vera, Camomilla, and Marigold. It hydrates, and  balances the skin….and smells sooo good! 



FACE SERUM: The Skin House Tightening Serum.

I know that after the face toner comes face essence, but actually I’m just avoiding that step, and going directly to the serum. This is my second time using this face serum as my morning treatment, and I really can see results! It really helps me to balance my skin, and control my T zone.





FACE DAY MOISTURIZER: Sebamed Face Moisturizer for sensitive skin. 

Even if it is not the best face moisturizer I ever tried in my life, or one of the best ones, I really like how it moisturizes the skin not leaving it greasy. Its strong points are that it is rich in vitamin E, and has a similar skin ideal PH: 5.5, so it helps to balance the skin all day. 





FACIAL SUN PROTECTOR: Nivea Sun FSP50 for sensitive skin.

Protecting the skin from sun damage is the last step, but one of the most important! As a black woman with sensitive/combination to oily skin type, to me a face FSP needs to be light-weight, no white cast, and conditioning or calming, and this one meets all the requirements. 


****

***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.