My first orange look!

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

We are in June, and we are in summer! But even if I think that every season of the year has its own beauty, my favorite season, being true to myself, is SPRING! Flowers, healthy sun, fresh breeze, flowers, absolutely a season full of beautiful colors! And even if I’m not actually a professional, I really enjoy makeup and skincare, and even more sharing my hobbies with other people that maybe will enjoy my content!

***The look? Orange and golden eyeshadows, black eyeliner, soft coral blush, and a beautiful orange lipstick.***


Focallure eyeshadow palette.




Maybelline black tattoo eyeliner. 




W7 makeup Coral blush.




Jordana cosmetics Orange lipstick.



As you can see, you don’t need to break your bank account to do a makeup look!



****

***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.