COLORFUL SEMI-PASTEL MANICURE! BTS INSPIRATION? (WEEKLY NAILS LOOK).

Saturday, May 21, 2022

One of my favorite things to do on my sacred weekends is my manicure and pedicure, and since I’m really enjoying sharing my love for nail polishes, along with hands, feet, and nail care… why not start sharing some weekly manicures and pedicures?

This time I felt like I had been influenced by the colorful outfits of BTS in 2019, in some way (left hand): yellow, pink, light blue… does anybody remember that?

 

LEFT HAND.

  • Maybelline: 749, Electric Yellow.
  • Wakeup Cosmetics: Candy Cotton.
  • Flormar: Clear Sky.
  • Wakeup Cosmetics: Paris Frivole.

Flormar: Coal Black.

RIGHT HAND.

  • Flormar: White.
  • Flormar: Dovetail.
  • Pink Duck: 318.
  • Flormar: King of the Bets.

Flormar: Real Grey.

****

***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.