CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS FOR THE BEAUTY LOVER NEAR YOU!

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Yes! We can smell it in the air: is Christmas time! A time to enjoy with family and friends, and also to gift nice things to people that we love. This is why if you have a beauty lover near you to make he/she happy at this time of the year, continue reading!

As always, I wanted to create ideas for all pockets, so I created multiple and good quality options with different brands, and prices, taking the photographs as a reference.

PERFUME.

Actually, I never ever meet a person who does not love fragrances, never! Maybe the personal tastes can be different (like people that love strong fragrances, or soft fragrances, etc). In my case, I never gift strong fragrances, I always go for lightweight and long-lasting aromas: in woman case, I prefer floral or oriental fragrances; in man cases: I always go for fresh, clean, citric or sea breeze long-lasting fragrances.




EYESHADOW PALETTE.

If you don´t know he or her personality and tastes, a secure idea is go for a neutral palette, that combines mattes and shimmers. My favorites ones are: Blushed nudes and The Nudes by Maybelline, Naked 3 by Urban Decay, Lolita by KVD, All night long by Sleek, and Chocolate Smores by I hearth Revolution.



BLUSHES.

Always go for satin blushes! why? They suits in everybody, even in oily skin people. They give life to cheekbones, not shiny but not matt, velvet colors always. In the other hand, they don´t accentuate wrinkles, creating a smooth velvety look. My favorites ones are by Sleek.



LIPSTICK.

Classic red, chic timeless mauve, and bold fuchsia lip color. Even if this last lip color is more for spring and summer time, it suits perfect in winter if you choose one with blue undertone. My color guide are: Pure red and Eucaliptus by NYX; Milano red long-lasting 11 by Deborah Milano; Serafine by Anastasia Beverly Hills; and Exotic by NYX.

FACE POWDERS.

To gift this, you need to know the skin type of that person. As I have a combination to oily skin, my favorites face powders are: Mineral face powder and HD studio photogenic by NYX; Multitasker face powder by Milani; Blot face powder by MAC.


****

***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.