FAVORITES FACE CLEANSER OF 2021: COMBINATION TO OILY SENSITIVE SKIN.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

In my opinion, every single product of a skincare routine is important as they have a specifical function related with the skin: cleans, tonify, treatment, moisturize, or protect.

Choosing a bad face cleanser can irritate the skin, even develop melasma or eczema. Based on my experience, I almost burned out my skin with a citric cleanser, the mistake was mine, for use a product not indicated or suitable for my skin type. So, keeping this in mind, I created my 2021 favorites face cleanser list!

Face oil cleanser, by EVOLUDERM.

Is amazing how this face oil cleanser dissolves all the makeup and impurities from skin effortless! Usually, the process of removing makeup and clean the skin have two steps: oil-based cleanser, and water-based cleanser; but with this one, you can avoid the second step, using it twice!!! It doesn’t dry the skin, leaving it soft and tight.

Ø  KEY INGREDIENTS: Mineral oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Tocopherol.


Egg mousse soap, by TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL.

I finally found one of the most famous face cleanser in Asia, and now I know why is so famous: is one of the gentlest face cleanser foam that I ever tried, being impossible to have a skin reaction using it. The best part is how it removes all the face impurities, turning it in the ideal first or second skincare step in the routine of someone with a very sensitive skin.

The only thing I don’t like about this product is the fact that it have parabens, being in the same situation that I’m with some products of Ziaja: I love the product, I love the brand, I love the concept, but I deeply hate parabens. I know that they have been being one of the most affordable preservative used in the beauty industry, but know we have other ones that are affordable and save too.

Ø  KEY INGREDIENTS: Egg yolk extract, Milk Protein, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Allantoin, and Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol.



Hydrating cleanser, by CERAVE.

Is one of the most famous products of the brand and is not surprising since it effectively cleans the skin without drying it out. In my case, I even notice how slightly plumps and balance the skin. It doesn’t have foam or soap, but it deeply cleans the skin! I still amazed, and in love.

Ø  KEY INGREDIENTS: Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid.


No problem washing foam, by REVUELE.

This was an amazing discover for the price, ingredients, and effectiveness. Is a nice face cleanser with interesting properties that helps to treat problematic skin types, including sensitive skin. Is not aggressive and is enriched with essential ingredients to help problematic skin types, and prevent breakouts.

Ø  KEY INGREDIENTS:  Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Salicylic Acid, Castor Oil, and Coco Glucoside.


Apple foam cleanser, by KUESHI.

This is one of my beloved, for the ingredient list, texture, and effectiveness. The texture of this face foam is light and rich at the same time, with a soft apple fragrance. It purifies the skin without drying it out, having Centella Asiatica among its key ingredients, is just perfect.

Ø  KEY INGREDIENTS: Apple juice extract, Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita, Centella Asiatica, and Citric Acid.  


****
***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.