MY FAVORITES MAKEUP FOUNDATIONS 2021 FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKIN.

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Having sensitive combination to oily skin can be really a headache since not all my face areas are oily, in my case I have an oily T zone in combination with normal skin in the rest of my face. By the way, I have some blemished areas (that are in treatment), so I need a foundation that can give me a long lasting, healthy matte, medium or medium to full coverage, skin like finish.

My current favorites foundation of this 2021 are by Makeup Revolution, NYX cosmetics, and Base of Sweden. I really love all of them, and to me they are absolutely a must have, from the most affordable to the most expensive.

LIFESTYLE FOUNDATION MADE TO PERFORM, by Base of Sweden.

Since my days with MAC pro long wear foundation, I never ever tried a makeup foundation that is waterproof, non-cakey, with a nice buildable coverage, non-comedogenic, vegan, with an almost skin like finnish. I can even say, that is better than the MAC one.


It has a light sticky texture, that perfectly glue to the skin, and one is dried is immovable and stay perfect all day long, being one of the strongest all terrain makeup foundation, being to me one of the best options to choose for a very long day of work.

CAN’T STOP WON’T STOP, by NYX.

I really love it, being to me the closest makeup foundation to the MAC pro long wear one (one of my beloved), and less expensive. But, even if I love everything about it, in my case I prefer to mix it with another makeup foundation, since the texture is very liquid.

It stays all day long but is not waterproof at all like the first one, but water resistant. By the way, is cruelty free, long lasting, with a buildable coverage from medium to full, and is not cakey.

MATTE BASE PORE BLURRING FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION, by Makeup Revolution.

This ended being a truly discover! I never expected that Makeup Revolution will ever create such a nice product. From the formula to the texture this product is a keeper. It has a nice skin-like medium to full coverage, that leaves a flawless finish. Is not the most long-lasting makeup foundation I ever tried (obviously), but it stays perfect for hours, and with the correct setting powder and makeup primer, it can last perfect for eight to nine hours.

Is not waterproof or water resistant but is really a good option if your necessities aren’t too high. I personally use it alone or mixed with other makeup foundations for a better texture, being one of the most versatile makeup product I own.

Otherwise, in general, another thing that I love from this makeup foundations are the fact that they are non-comedogenic (don’t clog pores), so I don’t need to worry about breakouts caused by my makeup foundation (RIP Glamzilla, I love you).

REMEMBER: a makeup foundation will always work better on a well-groomed skin, than on a skin that has never seen a serum. So, skincare first, for a flawless makeup application and a more long-lasting finish.

****
***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.