Enjoying spring/summer 2022 with Very Vegan Garden Party by W7 Makeup (Review).

Friday, July 1, 2022

Here in Spain, after a beautiful spring, hot summer just arrived, and with it, a lot of new beauty products, like new makeup collections, and skincare lines. When I think about these two seasons, my mind is very clear: long-lasting fresh makeup, with floral tones.

This time, I ended up buying one of the new W7 makeup line: Very Vegan Garden Party. For those people who don’t know the brand, W7 makeup, is a very famous low-cost British makeup brand, like Revolution Beauty, with a lot of high-quality makeup products, being my favorites until the moment their eyeshadows palettes, and face powders, like the Banana Dreams (a classic one in my makeup collection).

This collection has one liquid lipstick, one eyeshadow palette, and one face palette, but I decided to try only the makeup palettes! And the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this makeup collection was a beautiful-enchanted garden hidden in the forest, full of flowers, where I can get lost.

What really caught my attention was the color range selection, as well as the texture of the products, and finishes: red, wines, cherries, champagnes, bronzers, and soft pinks; with metallics, satins, glitters, and mattes finish.

EYESHADOW PALETTE.

Beautiful colors, rich textures, and different finishes: matte, glitter, and satins. The combination of colors and finishes blends perfectly, without having the necessity to look for another eyeshadow color in any other palettes of my collection.

FACE PALETTE.

At first, I was a little bit scared, because some shades had a lot of shimmers, however, the finish on the skin of each product ended up really beautiful. However, in relation to the application of the products, it is advisable to go from less to more, modulating the desired level of intensity, due to its level of pigmentation.

In general, I think that this makeup collection is gorgeous, and perfect for a limitless use for this spring/summer, being ideal for day or evening makeup looks, but as I always said: the rules in makeup are made to be broken.

****

***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.