Running late! Easy glam and long lasting every-day makeup (you only need 15 min!!!).

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

A few weeks ago, some people after their summer vacations, had to go back to their jobs or classes, going back to the reality: eating fast, waking up every day early in the morning, run to catch the train or bus, and reconnect with your friends or workmates/classmates.

Once again, we are back to top, with barely time to do anything, plus the fact we have spent enough money on vacation to puncture our credit/debit card in an atrocious way! Therefore, I just need 15 MINUTES, to show you and affordable and long lasting full glam makeup to go back to your work or classes like a Goddess or God!


FAST, EASY, LONG LASTING, AND AFFORDABLE…LET`S START! (15min)

  •        Makeup primer, Makeup foundation, & Makeup concealer.

Mix your makeup primer with your makeup foundation to make it last longer, then just correct your more problematic zones with your favorite concealer.


  •        Brows.

I’m loving (actually) the one by Makeup Revolution, and since we are running late…use your contour powder to set your brows.


  •        Setting powder.

To me, one of the best affordable options in the market without white cast, and universal. Your T zone will be under control for hours! REMEMBER: not for baking, just to set your makeup.

  •       Contour palette & Eyelashes mascara.

Magic here! You need a complete contour palette in your life to life faster and better, why? You can use it for your cheeks, your brows, and your eyes… you see what I mean? Then, apply your favorite eye mascara, but my favorites are: Lash Extension mascara by Lovely Cosmetics (even if know I’m using another one).

  •        Lipstick.

Use your favorite one! The most affordable options in the market to me are the ones by Jordana Cosmetics, and Technics Cosmetics.

Technic lipstick colors name from left to right: Love Yourself. Be My Baby, and Dream Lover. (All of them gorgeus daily tones, and long wear)

****
***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.