A lovely second opportunity with Kallos Cosmetics.

Monday, November 8, 2021

Since my horror history using the Sea Instant Hair Conditioner by Kallos Cosmetics, I never minded that I will ever buy their hair products again, but guess what? I did it! I decided to give their products a new opportunity with my hair, maybe because in Spain some famous beauty bloggers can’t stop using products from this brand, claiming that they are amazing… so for the price, why not?

This time I decided to take my time, and carefully read the ingredient list, and two products just caught my interest: the hair Pro-Tox shampoo, and the Omega hair mask. The firsts things that surprised me was the price, the size, and the ingredient list! In contrast with other products from the same brand, they were the best option.

The price of the shampoo was 2.95E (1 liter), and the main ingredients are: keratin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid. By the way the hair mask price was 2.50E (1 liter), and the main ingredients are: Omega 6 complex and macadamia oil. For the price and my last experience with the brand, I didn’t expect much, but they ended leaving my hair soft and fluffy, without any breakage, respecting my curls and hair texture… so I don´t have nothing wrong to say about them (maybe the smell, but that is personal).

Even with those prices, they have better quality than many drugstore products (including white brands), not leaving my hair greasy or matted, and looking at the ingredient list with calm, I noticed that they did it very well with the ingredients and the formula: easy formula with ingredients that works.

Shampoo key ingredients.

  • Keratin (hydrolyzed): reduce frizz and breakage, increase smoothness and elasticity, repairs and protect the hair.
  • Collagen (soluble): provides amino acids that build hair, fight hair damage from the follicles, prevent hair thinning, and slow hair graying.
  • Hyaluronic acid (Sodium hyaluronate): moisturizer, promotes collagen production, prevent hair breakage, stimulate hair growth, exfoliate dry scalp promoting softness, and strengthen weak strands.
  • Panthenol (Vitamin B5): improves hair texture, strengthen hair, and retain moisture.
  • Cocos nucifera oil: it moisturizes and seal hair, preventing dry-flaky scalp, dandruff, and hair breakage.
  • Olea Europaea oil: it conditions and promotes hair growth.
  • Coco Glucoside: it retains hair moisture to maintain a healthy scalp, preventing dry and itchy scalp (dandruff). On the other hand, it has hair softener properties.
  • Glycerin: eliminates scalp itchiness, deep conditioner, eliminates dandruff, and prevents split ends.
  • Propylene glycol: helps retain moisture (highly effective humectant).


Mask key ingredients.

  • Macadamia Ternifolia seed oil: rich in fatty acids and vitamins (strong antioxidant), it protects and rejuvenates hair, promoting hair strength and growth.
  • Borago Officinalis seed oil: rich in Omega 6 it fights dry hair, promotes blood circulation, and trat scalp irritations.  
  • Cyclopentaciloxane: detangle, reduce hair frizz, and prevent breakage.
  • Propylene glycol: moisture retainer (highly effective humectant).



****
***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

2 comments

  1. A veces hay que dar segundas oportunidades, así que me alegro que esta vez te hayan funcionado los productos de la marca. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me han gustado tanto que voy a volver a probarlos!

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.