KALLOS COSMETICS, KALLOS HAIRCARE LINE: FINAL ROUND!

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Finally, I have finished testing a large part of the Kallos Cosmetis hair line, and I come to contribute my opinion based on knowledge.

Kallos Cosmetics is a Hungarian cosmetics brand, created in 1978 in Budapest, specializing in cosmetic products, ranging from body and hair care, to makeup, with a very competitive prices (low-cost). As can be seen in the blog archive, this is not the first time I have tried their products, since their prices and concept are highly tempting.

Simple formulas, based on active ingredients known for their effectiviness in the cosmetics market such as aloe vera, marine algae, hemp, etc., each one promising different results. Considering that when I was using these products, my hair was not straightened (Hair relaxer), completely natural (4C afro hair), this is my experience.

  • Hair Shampoo.

Although Kallos Cosmetics does not have the best low-cost shampoos on the market, it cannot be denied that it has some hidden gems, such as the Pro-tox shampoo.

ALOE VERA.

Focused on optimal cleansing of the scalp, it leaves hair free of residue, but tight, making the use of a softening hair mask mandatory, and not optional. While it is true that there are shampoos that allow you to comb the hair in the second application, to detangle it before rinsing, this product makes such a step practically impossible.

CHERRY.

It softens hair, making it easy to comb, while eliminating any residue existing in it, but it continues to leave the hair a little dry after rinsing.

  • Hair mask.

Hair masks are sacred for afro hair, especially if it is type 4C, so, after having fallen in love with the Pro-Tox Cannabis hair mask Pro-Tox Cannabis hair mask, whose main ingredient is hemp, famous for leaving hair soft, and easy to style, my curiosity to discover another hidden gems, started to increase.

PRO-TOX.

Its main ingredients are keratin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid, which are famous for hydrating, repairing, and softening hair from inside. However, in my case, I ended up obtaining a fluffier and more malleable hair, full of life.


VEGAN SOUL.

I like the concept, the ingredients, but not the formula. Reading the ingredient list, one of the first things to identify, is how the majority of ingredients are from natural origin, allowing the brand to create a product that is practically free of synthetic ingredients, or those considered harmful.



However, although it is true that it has a set of beneficial ingredients, its formula fails for 4C afro hair, making it difficult to comb it, and technically not providing any type of benefit.

CHERRY.

Like the shampoo belonging to the same line, it smells incredibly good, and softens the hair.


ALOE VERA.

One of the best Kallos Cosmetics mask, along with the Cannabis Hair-Protox mask, since both leave the hair extremely soft, silky, and malleable for a long time (up to a week, especially with the Aloe Vera mask). Both are perfect for 4C afro hair, and have become my favorites.

....

**PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media!***

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TWITTER

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.