CUTECHICPAWS! : FAVORITES BEAUTY PRODUCTS OF 2021.

FAVORITES BEAUTY PRODUCTS OF 2021.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Sorry to be late, but I’m finally here! Ready to share with you my favorites makeup and skincare products of 2021, as the second part of My Favorites Face Cleansers of 2021. Hopes you like it and give some of them an opportunity!

Skincare.

ANNE MOLLER, body lotion. (Read me)

HOLIKA-HOLIKA, aloe vera gel. (Read me)

BIO GLOW, face scrubs for sensitive skin. (Read me)

REVOX, vitamin c face serum. (Read me)

REVUELE, cbd line (face serum and cream). (Read me)

KALLOS COSMETICS, protox hair shampoo and omega hair mask. (Read me)

FARMONA, sweet secret body scrub. (Read me)


Makeup.

SLEEK, contour palette. (Read me)

NYX, won’t stop, can’t stop foundation. (Read me)

BASE OF SWEEDEN, face foundation. (Read me)

FLORMAR, face primer for oily skin. (Read me)

LOVELY MAKEUP, eyelashes mascaras. (Read me)

W7, orion blush and banana dream powder. (Read me)

MAKEUP REVOLUTION, matte base foundation. (Read me)

****
***PD: as always this is me, sharing with you, my personal experience! If you want more, please subscribe, and follow me on my social media, and if you can/want donate me a pizza on BUYMEACOFFEE.COM!***

TWITTER.

PINTEREST.

INSTAGRAM.

TUMBLR.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, join the family, and share./ Muchas gracias por tu comentario, ¡significa muchísimo para mi! Por favor, no te olvides de suscribirte a mi blog, unirte a la comunidad, y compartir.